Cpd Profile Management For Professionals
According to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Continuing Professional Development is defined as the systematic maintenance, improvement and broadening of knowledge and skills. Therefore, as a Registered Person it is of paramount importance to ensure that your CPD profile is up to date in order to renew your registration with any of the Built environment Councils. CPD Management & Consulting Services is prepared to manage your CPD profiles at an annual subscription fee of R1999.00.
We will make sure that you are up to date with your CPD credits and assist you with the CPD uploads for all your categories such as the courses attended, annual submission letters for other categories. This will help you as a Registered Person to keep in track with the annual required credits with no hassles in renewing your registration regarding the CPD section of your registration.
Our 1 year subscription covers:
- Managing yearly submissions
- Putting down a schedule on the courses to be attended to accumulate CPD credits for category A
- Drafting of mentorship letters and being involved in projects CPD credits for category B
- Letters of ongoing practice CPD credits for category C
How many CPD Hours are required to Comply with SACPCMP?
- Category A [CPD Seminars] (Core knowledge and Non-Core knowledge) 30 Cpd Hours
- Category B (Mentorship and Development) 10 Cpd Hours
- Category C (Ongoing Practice) 10 Cpd Hours
Ready to Sign Up?
To sign up now kinldy complete the below form.