The Direct Route to Achieving Pr. CPM & Pr. CM with SACPCMP Course Outline
Duration: 1 Day
Price: R2499 Per Delegate
Platfoam: Zoom Meeting Live
This Course Includes:
Understand & navigate your way to achieve SACPCMP registration as competent Pr. CPM and/or Pr. CM.
This one-day course will help candidates, who should ideally be registered as Professionals, to understand and navigate their way to achieve SACPCMP registration as competent Pr. CPM and or Pr. CM. This course has been developed to assist candidates and employers alike and includes tools to make up a workplace training plan, with digital enhancements to make the planning, tracking and reporting of activities easier to manage.
Benefits of a Registered Professionals
- Gain recognition as a Professional
- Add the designation Pr. CPM or Pr. CM to your name
- Demonstrate your competence
- Boost your career prospects
- Work independently
- Earn more
Benefits of attending this Course
- This course will be useful for those who are still to register in a few years (so they can plan accordingly) and for those ready to register now.
- It will help you to give the right focus to the right areas when applying.
- It will help you to not only complete the application, CV, project profiles and reports more effectively, but also more accurately and quicker.
- It will help you to understand how the interview process will go, and take the mystery out of it and thereby allowing you to approach the interview with more confidence.
- It’s a ‘win-win’ for both SACPCMP and the applicant as it streamlines the application and registration process.
- It will be applicable for those who are applying for Pr. CPM and/or Pr. CM.
Course Content (Topic to be Covered)
- Why do you want to be registered with SACPCMP?
- What criteria needs to be achieved to be registered as Pr. CPM or Pr. CM?
- Professional Construction Project Managers Criteria
- Professional Construction Managers Criteria
- List of Recognized Qualifications
- What is the SACPCMP process to get registered?
- What makes a good project manager?
- The basics of getting it right!
- Project Life Cycle
- The Pillars Of Project Management
- Integrated Matrix
- What documents do you need to produce for your application?
- Report topics
- What to expect and how to prepare for the SACPCMP interview?
This course is not CPD accredited, but the attendance certificate will contribute towards the Pre-registration Record of Development.
You will Get:
A free logbook Template
Interview Guides & Secrets
A guide on how to complete the Application Forms
What other delegates say about this course.
“This course was well presented, on time and to the point. Well-done! Good understanding of the course material and explained thoroughly. Many thanks!”
“This course has done away with a lot of misunderstanding regarding the registration process. ”
“Informative and helpful to all applicants intending to register for PrCM or PrCPM. ”
“This course was very useful, I believe it will assist in my preparation for submission of application with SACPCMP”
“It was informative and helpful in preparing for the interview and understanding of the critical topics for the interview.”
“This course will certainly assist in finalising the documentation for submission as a Professional Construction Manager under the SACPCMP.”
About 99% of attendees confirmed that this course has taken the mystery out of the Registration process and made it easy and simple to understand.
Seats are limited per session!
Head Office | Cape Town
Tel: 087 711 0022
Cell: 081 748 3482
Project Risk Management
Estimating & Tendering
Supervisory Skills on Site
Report Writing Skills
Project Risk Management
Help & Support
Copyrights © 2021 CPD MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING SERVICES. All rights reserved.